Dura2 Treated Timber:
Dura2 is synonymous with quality performance thanks to a patented enhanced high pressure treated based on Tanalith-E.
Why Dura2 Posts?
– Unique, patented treatment process with multiple impregnations and multiple controlled dryings.
– Durable, long lifespan and ecological.
– User friendly, no unpleasant odours, does not shed
– The choice of wood, Slow Grown Pine used for the posts, which are dried and treated with Dura2 treatment process to Use Class 4+ in ground contact.
– Maintenance friendly, no sanding, painting or varnishing required
– BRP authorisation, approved under Biocidal Products Regulations, passing all necessary environmental, human and animal health risk assessments.
– The alternative for creosote timber.
– Beautiful warm chestnut brown coloured timber
Suitable for all types of agricultural and livestock fencing. 20 year guarantee.