PEL 406 mains/12V battery fencer
€300.00 ex VAT - €369.00 inc VAT
Can be used in mains, battery or solar power applications, providing convenient, versatile livestock control.
Powers up to 90 acres / 36 ha (60 km) of fence.
6 J maximum output energy (9 J stored energy).
– Cyclic Wave™ technology. Provides a cleaner, more powerful pulse, maximising the energy that travels down the fence for optimal stock control.
– Bi-polar technology. Enables the user to power a fence system to perform exceptionally well in dry, low conductive soil.
– Solar compatible. Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any PEL Unigizer. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer, for reliable livestock control.
– Indicator lights (voltage and battery). Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded.
– Battery saver. Microprocessor technology automatically adjusts the output energy depending on the battery condition. This feature extends battery life and is particularly efficient when used in solar installations.
– Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions.
– Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy.
– Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply.
– Versatile power options. Can be conveniently installed in a range of locations using either mains, battery or solar power.
– Half voltage terminal.
– Adjustable settings and pulse speeds.
– Includes battery lead and mains power adaptor.
2 year warranty.
1 in stock
From Republic of Ireland:
The Fencing People,
From Northern Ireland:
The Fencing People,
Strabane Enterprise Agency,
Orchard Road Industrial Estate,