Tanasote Fencing Posts:
Tanasote is a modern hot oil-based wood preservative containing copper and innovative organic co-biocides designed specifically to protect high performance heavy duty timbers and deliver a service life of 40 years plus.
– Treatment offers a service life of at least 40 years, to protect against rot and insect attack.
– Long term performance enhanced by mobility of oil within the timber.
– BPR Authorised for a minimum of 10 years, meets all efficacy human health and environmental assessment criteria.
– The oil-based product achieves high penetration depth into the timbers, with good water repellency for improved stability in service.
– Is the most effective alternative to creosote for heavy duty timbers.
– Product is low odour.
In risk assessments for BPR, it was evidenced that there are no issues to be expected when the product is handled, stored and applied as recommended. There are no risks identified for professionals or non-professionals working with treated wood or for the general public.