Securus SR1™ welded steel wire mesh fencing is the first level in a formidable defence against intruders that is approved for government use.
Ideal wherever physical security is paramount: schools, police stations, utility suppliers and even airports, it’s hugely effective in the prevention of everything from vandalism to burglary and even terrorism.
Strong and durable, the anti-climb mesh fencing is fixed to a steel post with a solid clamp bar for added security. The system also carries certification to LPS 1175 SR1 (Loss Prevention Standards) to withstand basic tool attacks, with the ability to easily upgrade to LPS 1175 SR2.
Conforming to BS 1722-14 Category 4 for all fences over 3000mm, it provides confidence that your assets are safe. You can also enhance your system from our Active Anti-Intruder range with Razor Wire and a wealth of other toppings.
- 76.2 x 12.5mm Mesh Apertures
- 358 Rigid Mesh Fencing Panel
- LPS 1175 SR1
- Secured by Design
- Guaranteed Minimum 60 Second Delay against attack
- Upgradable to LPS 1175 SR2
- Approved for Government Use
- Optional active anti-intruder toppings
- Full range of RAL colours available
- Data Centres
- Police Stations and Secure Units
- Airports and Seaports
- Utility Suppliers
- Water Treatment Plants
The posts are available in different lengths to accommodate panel heights and ground conditions.
- Wall fixing plates, cranked posts or base plated
- Cranked or straight extensions for barbed or razor wire
- Cranked panels
Posts made from standard sections